Friday, December 20, 2013

PUBLICO - Senopati


 I celebrated my birthday with my firends at Publico.
The interior is very nice and personaly i like the food, very delicious.
 They provide smoking area and non smoking area. 
But all the rooms become smoking area at 9pm or 10pm.
Just for your information, if you are planning to book a place for more than ten peoples, 
you have to pay a security deposit first.




My friend gave me this cake as a birthday surprise :D
This cake also from publico and it was very delicious.







5 comments:

  1. The place look cozy and classy. And the foods look very yummy! Nice post

    mallieams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. they look yummy!
    would you mind to follow each other? :)

    greetings from Hong Kong :)

    www.basic-classic.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/basicclassic
    www.instagram.com/Andianti_

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually like food so much!
    Make sure to check out my blog!
    majotron.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmm! now I'm hungry! :D
    mallatia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. yummy ;D Reb, xoxo.

    Fammi sapere cosa ne pensi del mio nuovo post:
    http://www.toprebel.com/2014/01/camouflage-boots-by-colors-of-california.html

    ReplyDelete